Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Summer Vacation - Amidst Political Chaos

I am taking a small vacation from politics - even amidst political chaos in numerous areas. I recognize that people are on vacation, so why write at a time when people aren't reading blogs? It is important to take a break from time to time.


You get extra energy from such breaks. Not that you aren't tempted to write little things from time to time. If you want such short updates, it might be useful to know you can follow me on Twitter. You can see my timeline by clicking my username @henrikblunck.

Be warned. I am not ONLY interested in politics. I write about lots of other topics too, but that could be your source for some of the quick updates that I do make even while taking a break from politics on this blog.

I anticipate being back with articles around the end of August, and wish you all a good summer. :-)

No comments: