Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Final Week of US Elections

I guess I am not the only one who is actually looking forward to this being the final week of US elections. We have had enough of politics, enough of all the angry rhetoric, enough insults - and we need a decision.


We need clarity. Who is going to take over the reins when Obama leaves the Oval Office on Januar 20th 2017?

I won't even begin to discuss who started the offensive language, but it seems like gradually the whole thing just came as a big avalanche of snow downhill.

We are FED UP WITH IT!

We need positive communication. We need unity in purpose - we need leadership.

I hope all of you who CAN vote will do so. The bigger the actual turnout, the more it will be obvious that the people will have chosen their future President. I look forward to commenting once these elections are over. :-)

No comments: